Java Developer at Longbridge Technologies Limited
Longbridge Technologies Limited – At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Developer
Job Type: Contract
- A front-facing type of environment working directly with clients to understand requirements and translate them to solutions quickly.
- You will also need to interface with the backend team consistently.
- This is a high-paced environment where the tasks have critical impacts on day-to-day operations and thus require the utmost concentration and responsibility.
- Assist in project scoping and interact with users to gather requirements
- Participate in design refactoring and enhancement of critical components following OOAD methodology
- Engage in and lead application performance tuning
- Develop domain model and persistence layer for the GUI using Hibernate
- Schedule Windows batch jobs to upload images to database from flat file systems
- Use a version control system and coordinate builds using ANT and Maven
- Experience with performance testing and monitoring
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage own time well
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a dynamic environment
- Innovation – ability to think out of the box to provide creative solutions to technology challenges
- Share knowledge among team members
- Participating in all phases of the software development cycle from initial requirements, implementation, and final quality assurance
- Participating in hands-on development for delivering features
- Overseeing the diagnosis of live site issues, evaluating and recommending the best resolution plan, and executing against that plan
- B.Sc in Computer Science or any related Discipline,
- Minimum of 3 years Hands-on experienceÐ°in Java development and Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns, IT or a Financial Environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Programmer/Developer Certifications is an added advantage Experience in developing.
Deadline: 12th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.