ITF – NECA / Umuebe Farms College Training Programme 2020
Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Umuebe Farms College Training Programme 2020
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Umuebe Farms College, Ezzamgbo, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a three-month training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Farming Skills Training Programme
Duration: 3 Months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Umuebe Farms College, Ezzamgbo wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a three-month training programme in the following areas:
- Honeybee Farming (Apiculture)
- Poultry Farming
- Pig Farming
- Crop Production
- Fish Farming (Aquaculture).
- This programme is aimed at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in Integrated Farm enterprise anchored on business sustainability while promoting Public-Private Partnership Model in practical Agricultural skills training.
- This is a residential and intensive programme which covers both practical and theoretical aspects on the above trade areas
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and accommodation.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 40 years and must possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certification Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any field of study
- In addition, willingness to go into farming as full time business will be an added advantage.
Selected applicants will be contacted to come for an oral interview and must bring 2 passport sized photographs along with the following:
- Original Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate(s),
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Deadline: 12th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with two (2) recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials and addressed to:
The Training Manager,
Umuebe Farms College, Ezzamgbo,