The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 7 months training programme on Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical Skills Development Programme
Duration: 7 Months
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills
- To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan
- Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training. Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode and Awo-Omamma
- This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in any of the following: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, Instrument Engineering or Computer Engineering with a minimum of Lower Credit from recognized and accredited institutions.
Deadline: 10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Graduates of Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering. Please apply with Job ID “JD 0001”
- Graduates of Mechatronics Engineering, Automation Engineering, Instrument Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, or Computer Engineering. Please apply with Job ID “JD 0002”
- Graduates of Industrial Physics, Industrial Chemistry, Agricultural Engineering, Biotechnology. Please apply with Job ID “JD 0003”
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and SMS. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their email and SMS boxes regularly.
- Only online applications will be processed
- Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation and feeding during the selection process
- They will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening.