IT/ Siwes / Intern at Attainables Entertainment Limited
Attainables Entertainment Limited is a fun learning education company, created to communicate sound educational, entertaining, and value building principles to Children through the instrumentality of fun learning resources that children of all ages can relate with. Over the years we have grown stronger in our operations with the inclusion of our award-winning concept in STEAM education which is revolutionizing the concept of teaching for both educators and learners in raising innovators, inventors, and Entrepreneurs that our nation needs to migrate to a developed nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT/ Siwes / Intern
Location: Opebi, Ikeja Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Intern Job Description
- We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern, based in Lagos, who is eager to learn about our company by assisting various departments. You will be working closely with our team to conduct research, build hands-on project models in STEAM Education.
- To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current duties.
- Any level up to final year student or recent graduate.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request.
- Update social media platforms and write copy for posts.
- Create images for social media posts.
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an introductory email, CV, to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”IT/ Siwes / Internship and then the applicant’s name” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.