IT Head at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, IT
- Developing and maintaining overall framework of IT policies, standards and strategies that will empower business and people to deliver on their commitments to the strategy and budgets
- Setting up IT guidelines in structural management for the entire IT infrastructure which involves computers, peripheral devices, and telecommunications, servers and internet.
- Directing the development and execution of a firm-wide cyber security program that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the organization’s information and systems meeting regulatory, governmental, partner, and organization’s expectations
- Ensure that the organization’s technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost effective manner
- Supervising vetting and procurement of all technology related outsourced services.
- Improving and driving SAGE and other application projects from IT defining IT Policies to meet business objectives. Periodically monitor and review IT Policies to align with business objectives.
- Assessing IT risks and alerting stakeholders to take informed business decisions.
- Periodically connecting with Line Managers to understand and fulfill their function level challenges, dependent on IT Function
- Establishing and fostering a mature IT team culture via a policy driven approach with documented and repeatable processes, reward for innovative and repeated success, and a team approach to new initiatives and issue resolution
- Managing and driving the organization’s cloud strategy
- Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging information technologies, and voice and data communications
- Doing everything else as directed by your line manager
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Information Technology or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Information Technology, 4 of which are managerial and strategic
- Must have Min of 5 years IT Infrastructure Experience in the E-commerce Sector.
- Experience in online platform development and payment, automation of business solutions
- Proven track record of Cyber Security oversight and program development
Deadline: 23rd July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in “MS Word” to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Head, IT” as mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted