IT Expert in a Multinational Telecom Company
LN Outsourcing – Our client, a Multinational Telecom Company is urgently recruiting suitrable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Expert
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT support.
- Experience with Enterprise level hardware and TCP/IP Network configuration.
- Proficient in server and storage configuration and maintenance. Maintenance experience on general storage and server vendors, such as EMC, NetApp, IBM, HP, Huawei and so on.
- Knowledge of Windows OS and related technologies (such as AD, DHCP,DNS and so on)
- Knowledge of Linux, Solaris and AIX.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts and technologies (TCP/IP, DHCP, VLAN, VPN, etc.)
- Strong organizational, written, inter-personal, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Having CCNAHCNA certification is priority.
- Have the maintenance experience on VMware, Citrix and Fusion Cloud is priority.
- Post-sales support for IT product (server, storage, cloud computing).
- Channel project manager, this includes training and technical support.
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.