Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic, Lafia recruitment for Senior Lecturer
The Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic, Lafia (formerly known as Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia) was established in the year 2000 to train middle and high level manpower in Science, Technology and Commerce in order to serve as a catalyst fro technological and industrial developments of Nigeria, particularly in Nasarawa State. It presently has a total of 25 Departments spread over six Schools offering 32 National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) accredited programmes at the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND).
Applications are invited for the position of:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer CONPCASS 13
Location: Lafia, Nasarawa
Applications are invited from suitable candidates in the following Departments:
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Quantity Survey
- Applicants for the position of Senior Lecturer must possess Master’s Degree and a good honors Degree (minimum of 2nd Class Lower) in the relevant field of specialization with a minimum of three (3) years teaching experiences in a Polytechnic or related institutions aa Lecturer I or Equivalent.
- Candidates must have sufficient scholarly publications in reputable journals and be a registered member of his/her professional body
- In addition, the applicant must present demonstrable evidence of administrative capacity and be computer literate in his/her field of specialization.
Terms of Appointment and Conditions of Service
The successful candidates will be appointed based on the Terms and Conditions of Service of the Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic Lafia and the Law establishing the Institution.
Deadline: 3rd September, 2021 (12:00 Midnight).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) copies of their Applications and their Curriculum Vitae (CV) including Photocopies of Credentials presented in the following order:
- Full Name (Surname First)
- Post Applied For
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality, State and Local Government Area of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Phone Number(s)
- E-mail Address
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Educational Qualifications obtained with Dates
- List of Publications (if applicable)
- Academic and Professional Associations / Bodies (if applicable)
- Working experience, status and salary (if applicable)
- Names and Address of three (3) Referees.
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic,
P.M.B. 109, Lafia,
- Applicants should indicate the post they are applying for on the Top Right Hand Corner of the Envelop.
- Applications must reach the Registrar not later than the deadline.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.