Investment Marketer at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Private Wealth/Corporate Investment
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field
- MBA or Professional Certification in Business, Management, or Finance would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- MUST have 6+ years of similar experience in a bank or any related organization.
- BA / BSc / HND qualification.
Skills / Abilities:
- Leadership, managerial and Supervisory skills
- Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Strategic planning
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Originate an investable pipeline of transactions
- Develop and maintain efficient relationship with investment departments and ensure compliance with all policies and laws.
- Conduct preliminary due diligence on prospective investors.
- Work with the Investment Principal and be responsible for the investment process for any new alternative asset investment including sourcing, due diligence (analysis, site visits, reference calls, etc.).
- Execute investment transactions (i.e. prepare, execute and register investment documents).
- Monitor and track financial performance of investors companies to ensure that loan payments are current and revenue interest payments achieve budgeted targets.
- To keep up to date with market development and regulation changes.
- Engage investors on a regular basis for monitoring purposes and to serve as an active risk/growth investment partner of the companies.
- Prepare and deliver reports on financial performance and development objectives for internal purpose and for inclusion in reports to the fund’s board and investors.
- Ensure investors are in compliance with fund environmental, social, anticorruption, and anti-money laundering policies and procedures, doing due diligence of prospective investors and monitoring of investors.
- Manage the portfolio of investments with the objective to maximize returns to investors and achieve the fund’s development objectives.
- Prepare market, country, and sector level research analyst reports.
- Provide financial analysis and modeling support to the company.
N200, 000 / month.
Deadline: 5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.