Investment Executive at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Executive
- Our client is looking to hire Investment Executives with the primary responsibilities of business development and relationship management by identification, client acquisition and portfolio management of well serviced clients.
- The Investment Executive will demonstrate knowledge of investments and financial markets and work with clients as a trusted financial advisor, discussing their investment and wealth management needs and recommending the appropriate investment solution within our range of investment products across different asset classes and time horizons.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in managing the needs of clients in the middle income and high net worth (HNI) segments
- They will be required to have extensive networks with clients in the high value segments and have excellent relationship management skills.
- Client Acquisition: Develop and implement a client acquisition plan to achieve sales and profitability objectives as defined by Wealth Manager.
- Build referral pipelines and develop strong partnerships to help develop and grow client relationships.
- Utilize a consultative and advisory sales approach to identify needs and deliver appropriate solutions across all the clientsâ€™ investments needs to broaden relationship with clients.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and full understanding of products and services available across our investment offerings.
- Recommend investment products and services that are suitable to the client and their needs
- Manage a book of clients with assets under management and serve as primary point of contact for all of clients’ investment needs.
- Review client accounts on a regular basis keeping them informed on the status of their investments.
- Contact clients regularly to review portfolio and make any necessary recommendations
- Develop, institute, and maintain programs relating to new business development and sales promotions
- Execute a disciplined approach to achieving business growth goals while focusing on the client experience.
- Deliver on performance goals, such as driving growth of assets under management and expanding the breadth and depth of client relationships through product penetration
- Prioritize and manage book of clients, constantly searching for opportunities to enhance client delight and advance our standing as the client’s trusted advisors.
- Take a client-focused approach by being a reliable expert on the client’s investments and relationship needs and elevating to the status of a trusted advisor and winning wallet share
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in sales and finacial services relationship management.
- Excellent Interpersonal and relationship building skills – Ability to connect with customers, clients, and co-workers.
- Strong personal drive and commitment to achievement.
- Possess superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting with minimal to no supervision
- Knowledge of the financial markets
- Demonstrate good sound judgment
- Effective Oral/Written Communication, Adaptability, Initiative, and Customer Service skills.
- Previous experience in banking/asset management or wealth management (stock brokering sales) is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2020.