Investment Analyst at FairMoney Nigeria
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Job type: Permanent contract
- You will be working as our Investment Analyst in our Finance Division, to undertake financial research and report on prospective investment avenues.
- You will study how an investment is likely to perform and how sustainable it is.
- You will participate in our sound portfolio-management strategy by providing the necessary data for our decision making process.
- You will be based in Lagos, Nigeria and working as well with our finance team based in Paris and India.
We are waiting for you to:
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
- Look back at previous investment decisions and the thought process of making the investment decision
- Liaise with fund managers and network with industry professionals
- Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
- Develop complex financial models and analyse documents.
- 2 – 5 years proven working experience as an investment (data) analyst
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
- Excellent Research skills
- Strong numeric skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Screening & Intro call
- Technical Test;
- Technical Interview with Efeosa and Tomide
- Last Call with Yaw – Head of Finance