Inventory Officer at EXC Pharmacy
ExC pharmaceutical is a chain of retail stores focused on meeting the health needs of our community; we do this by providing quality healthcare through excellent service. We also provide access to medication and vaccines to both healthcare providers and the general public. We are focused on supporting our clients to live healthier lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Job Code: INVENTORY-001
Employment Type: Full-time
- The inventory officer is responsible for preparing purchase orders, receiving deliveries, and monitoring stock levels of items to prevent out of stock or overstock scenarios and ensure products are of the best quality at the best price.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage stock levels
- Prepare purchase orders for items, and ensure approval of purchase orders
- Prepare purchase requisitions/notifications for prescription items
- Supervise physical delivery of items and receive items on the system
- Maintain daily stock records using computerized system
- Be responsible for, and check invoices against purchase orders
- Prepare monthly reports on adjustments to inventories, spoilt or damaged stock
- Price incoming goods accurately and print a goods receipt note with each invoice.
- Schedule quarterly stock count of top 20 products and reconcile physical stock with the stock in the system
- Stocking and restocking the shelves
- Access stock on a monthly basis and identify slow moving items to be discontinued.
- Accurately record and remove expired/ spoiled products from the shelves for disposal or return.
- Minimize instances of expiration on the shelves by ensure no close dated products are accepted at receipt.
- Ensure the bin locations on the pharmacy floor accurately correspond with locations on the
- Degree in Pharmacology, or any healthcare related degree
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Must have completed NYSC
- The ideal candidate should be resident around Magodo, Ogba, Berger Ojodu, Ketu OPIC and environs
- Integrity and compassion
- Good Team Player
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to take proper decision and action whenever any difficult situation arises.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “INVENTORY-001” as the subject of the email.