Inventory Controller at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Controller
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Opportunity exists for Inventory Controller – Logistics in International Breweries Plc Ilesha, reporting to the Logistics Manager.
- The Inventory Controller will control and manage inventory of finished products and empties effectively while auditing and verifying all inventory transactions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Confirm daily Warehouse capacity and advice the business of any risk
- Manage time and attendance for all staffs in your Department
- Co-ordinate daily and monthly stock count activities
- Beer age issues taken up with sales in an action plan
- Assesses Warehouse Processes to identify improvements. (Split, Repacking, TAT etc.)
- Ensure that the principle of FEFO (First Expired First Out) is adhered to in the product warehouse
- Daily Block stock update and confirmation
- Conduct and manage receipt of new pallets and glass
- Lead your team and prepare a strategic plan for the financial year with insights for inclusion in the Depot Business Plan
- Review Master Data – Business descriptions – Process Mapping – Service Level Management – Routing Planning and Planning SLA’s – High Volume etc.
- Develop departmental annual budget (Fixed and Variables)
- Set, Cascade Team & Individual goals
- Annual review of warehouse layout and capacity model
- Partake in Peak sizing and Planning for critical periods
- Conduct and manage write offs of obsolete stock
- Audit all Warehouse receipt, Packaging Transfer, Customer Crediting, etc.
- Reconcile and audit all stock movements across all Warehouses
- Validate FBR (Full Beer Returns) and BIT (Breakage in Transit) management
- Review stock age, Out of Stock and Out of Range
- Safety monitoring and critical behavior enforcement
- Audit all the gate controls for stock movement accuracy (Fulls & Empties) and compliance to procedures
- Review all SLA and attend SLA meeting to action noncompliance with all stake
- Prepare weekly external depot/warehouse visit plan and adherence to plan
- Conduct Monthly performance reviews and One on Ones with direct reports
- Manage own and Team Development and Performance
- Manage all Departmental records, documentation and archives
- Scrap management and reporting
- Control stock Levels
- Verify stock and delivery documentation daily
- Ensure adherence to inventory count procedures
Maintain Stock Quality:
- Monitor stock age and rotation.
- Monitor packaging quality.
Manage Zone Inventory policy & governance control:
- Stock age policy (FEFO).
- Inventory days of cover management (OOR & OOS)
Lead and Manage the Team for Performance:
- Manage own performance.
- Manage team performance.
- Conduct capability assessment.
- Manage team dynamics.
- Minimum of B.Sc / B.Tech / HND in a related
- 5 Years’ experience in logistics and supply chain management
Traits and Competencies Required:
- Computer Literate.
- MS Office.
- Dependable: Consistently following through
- Positive attitude: Creating a good environment.
- Self-motivated: Working effectively with little direction
- Team-oriented: Making the most out of collaboration.
- Strong and assertive
- Compliance driven.
- Strong work ethic: Setting and achieving goals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted and specify the plant where the role you are applying for seats.
- Kindly have line manager approval for internal applicants.
- Attach cv in pdf format
- International Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company