Inventory Analyst at International Breweries Plc – Anheuser-Busch InBev
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Analyst
Job ID: 30007859
Location: International Breweries – Onitsha Brew, Anambra
Job type: Full time
- To effectively audit all inventory transactions and ensure compliance.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Warehouse receipts and credit reconciliation.
- Finished Goods and Empties Transfer Reconciliation.
- Stock Take Reconciliation & Capture.
- Archiving of loading and return documents.
- VPO/DPO Implementation.
- Daily Reports Compilation.
- Safety Monitoring Update and Recording.
- Stock write offs (Breakages & BITs)
- Partake in OWDs and audits
- Manage Inventory:
- Verify stock and delivery documentation daily.
- Audit route settlement processes
- Maintain Stock Quality:
- Monitor stock age and rotation.
- Monitor packaging quality.
- Manage Zone Inventory Policy & Governance Controls:
- Stock age policy (FEFO).
- Inventory days of cover management (OOR & OOS).|
- Lead and Manage the team for performance:
- Manage own performance.
Requirements and Competencies
The occupant of this position should possess/be:
- Minimum of a B.Sc / B. Tech / HND in a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Computer Literacy with advanced work knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to Synthesize/ innovate for execution while adhering to guiding work ethics & compliance policies.
- Appreciable level of assertiveness with the ability to deliver under pressure.
- Dependable: Consistently follow through on tasks.
- A good team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated: Working effectively with little direction.
Deadline: 25th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves