Invent Alliance Limited Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage general accounting and financial processes of our company.
- You’ll be responsible for all daily accounting tasks, including preparing tax documents and updating expense files.
- You will perform financial transactions and post them in the general ledger, with strong attention to detail. You will also carry out relevant administrative duties (e.g. responding to clients via email and handling invoices).
- Ultimately, you will ensure the company’s finances run smoothly.
- Maintain and update accounting records and files
- Analyze budgets and create expense reports
- Examine tax policies and handle tax payments and returns
- Meet with clients to discuss confidential accounting issues
- Post transactions and categorize records in the general ledger (e.g. by assets, liabilities and expenses)
- Reconcile bank statements
- Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct month-end and year-end closures
- Prepare documents for audits
- Advise clients on financial issues via email or phone
- Apply new accounting policies and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Report to the Accounting Manager and work to improve financial processes
Requirements and Skills:
- Degree in Accounting; MSc is a plus
- Similar experience as a Staff Accountant or relevant role in accounting
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel; very good with spreadsheets
- Knowledge of an accounting information system is a plus
- Good math skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Candidate Must be resident within Lekki-Ajah axis.
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline; 7th July, 2022.