Interra Networks Limited Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Personnel
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Patrolling premises regularly to maintain order and establish a presence
- Monitoring surveillance equipment
- Permitting entry and tracking visitors
- Maintaining an activity/entry log
- Obtain help by sounding alarms.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
Requirements and Skills:
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Proven experience as a security officer or guard.
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems
- At least a Senior Secondary School certificate is required
- Must be a male
- Able to work on shift duties
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Good communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2022.