Trefoil Networks Limited is incorporated in Nigeria and licensed by the NCC and the NBC. With over 15 years of operations, we have provided across every state in Nigeria and most of West and Central Africa. In-depth technological knowledge, groundbreaking innovations, National and International partnering agreements, enable us to provide affordable and simple solutions that are specific to different user needs and applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Reports to: Manager, Marketing
- The digital marketing intern would be responsible for creating and implementing social media strategies alongside the digital marketing team.
- He/She would assist with email marketing for campaigns and daily posts on the social media pages
- Assist in executing all digital marketing, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Respond to all enquiries and messages that come through the social media channels
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Collect customers feedback
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- OND or B.Sc. Degree in Marketing, Communications, Sales or Advertising
- 0-1 year experience
- Must reside in Abuja
- Preferably female
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details and proofreading skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office suite
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly and to ensure they are clearly communicated to an audience.
Behavioral Qualities/Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high work ethical standards
- Multi-tasking skills
Deadline: 19th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.