Internship Job Opportunities at Corporate World Wear
Corporate World Wear is an Online Fashion retail company with a focus on Corporate wears and the Corporate World. We offer a wide range of products and services for the corporate world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer (Intern)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a skilled Graphic Designer with knowledge of various graphics tools (Adobe Photoshop, Coreldraw, Canva etc)
- Do you enjoy challenges and want to work in a growing environment?
- Are you fast at executing design works?
- Do you also have video editing skills?
- If Yes all this, then apply.
- Ideal candidate must reside in Lagos and must be able to work in a growing environment.
- Minimum of OND / HND in any field of study.
- Minimum of 6 months of proven experience in designs.
- Proficiency in creative tools (Photoshop, Canva, CorelDraw, etc.)
- Must be able to create high impact illustrations and designs, Ads, magazines, etc.
- Video editing skills is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Content writing skills is a plus
- High willingness to learn.
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Job Title: Content Writer (Intern)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Content Writers and Content Creators to join our team and write appealing and impactful contents for our websites and social media handles. Ideal candidate must be able to work in a growing environment.
- Minimum qualification OND / HND / BSc
- Must have good writing and editing skills.
- Must be open to learning and training.
- Must be able to write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Coordinate with marketing and graphic designer to illustrate articles.
- Identify customers and audience needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers using best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
Job Title: Marketing Officer (Intern)
Description / Requirements
- Ideal candidate must reside in Lagos and must be able to function and thrive in a growing environment.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Minimum qualification OND
- Must not be more than 26 years
- Must be able to carry out both offline and online marketing campaigns.
- Must be reliable and persuasive.
- Would be the company’s ambassador and representative and must be able to carry out roles in that function.
- Good documentation skills
- Research ability.
- Must possess effective communication skills.
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Zoom.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Minimum of 1 year Experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Deadline: 15th Novermber, 2020.