International Breweries Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewing Technical (Graduate Trainee)
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Purpose Statement
- Opportunity exist for passionate, driven and resilient individuals to apply for the Brewing Technical Trainee Program.
- The Brewing Technical Trainee Program is designed for Brewing skill in other to supply a pipeline for ABInBev’s management resources for the future, and to provide great opportunities for eligible employees to grow both personally and professionally. It will also enhance the establishment of networks and communities of practice from around the world.
- As you know, ABInBev has a strong brewing culture and heritage and as part of the scheme, one will complete the internationally recognized IBD Diploma in Brewing, a milestone in any brewer’s career. At the completion of the program, which should take approximately 18 months, one will have the required technical and management skills and knowledge to be appointed to a permanent position within the organization.
Qualifications & Experience
- A good University Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Food Science and Technology.
- 1-2 years’ experience in ABInBev manufacturing environment with an exceptional performance track record
- Strong passion for brewing
Traits & Competences Required:
- Effective communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Self managed and assertiveness.
- Provide operational support to shift based teams on process problem solving, supplying expert advice and guidance.
- Willingness to challenge the “status quo” and uphold process and quality standards within the operational environment
- Very good team player
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Creative and broad-minded thinker.
- Dynamic personality.
- Must be a Change agent (Influential power).
- Self starter and energetic.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply