Internal Control Officer at Poverty Reduction for Rural Women Empowerment Relationship
Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, a microfinance institute whose Head office is located in Lagos is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Daily check of call over of all books of account to ensure that is free from all errors
- Ensure compliance with all the bank’s operational policies
- Daily check of cash book and verification of all branch expenses
- Preparation of Compliance and Internal Control Reports
- Checking of loan forms and verification of clients details after disbursement
- Reconciliation of cash book and cash collateral (security deposit) GL on bank-one.
- Reconciliation of pass book, collection sheet and bank one
- Reconciliation of HMO’s with loan disbursed
- Reconciliation of loan disbursed on bank one and loan withdrawn ( GL )
- Pay random visit to client site for account reconciliation
- Daily review of petty cash book
- Ensure daily treatment of any exceptions on branch operational activities
- Ensure quality portfolio management including but not limited to group visitation, monthly branch audit ROs portfolio, loan appraisal reviews and loan monitoring.
- Regular review of the Branch’s Portfolio at Risk (PAR) in conformity with the bank’s policies
- Monitor bank’s assets and identify any obsolete or idle assets for efficient disposal as may be required.
- Conduct physical verification of Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) and monitor its disposal.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as may be assigned by the Head, Internal Control and Audit
Deadline: Friday, 21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Position applied for as subject of the email.