Internal Auditor at My Vision Consult
My Vision Consult – Our client, a frontline player involved in importation and sale of frozen foods and other products, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Department: Administration & Operations
Reports to: Executive director
Job Expectation Summary
- We are looking to hire an “Internal Auditor”. This is a role where you will report directly to the Executive Director.
- In this capacity you will be responsible for providing an independent evaluation of the activities of the company and its related entities, centrally coordinating all audit and compliance activities and ensuring strict adherence to the company’s internal policies and procedures as well as regulatory and statutory requirements in order to promote transparency and accountability, add significant value, enhance risk management, governance and compliance, improve operational efficiency and strengthen the internal control system within the operations units.
- We are looking for someone to join in our commitment of enforcing 100% adherence to policies and processes across the board and overall achieving our objective of operating in an ethical manner while also maintaining the highest standard of excellence.
Further responsibilities include:
- Solid understanding of what is needed to form critical plans to manage crisis events or compliance violations, should they ever occur.
- Creating reliable internal controls and monitor adherence and enforcing compliance.
- Investigate and report all alleged cases of fraud, waste, abuse and inefficiencies and make recommendations on appropriate preventive or remedial actions.
- Safeguarding the company’s assets, carrying out weekly audit of the use of company asset by employees.
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be required by superior.
- Teaching skills to educate and train employees on all necessary regulations/ policies both internally and externally as may be required for smooth operation.
- Familiar with all phases of our processes and implementation of an effective compliance progress across all operating units.
- Identifying controls weaknesses or process improvement opportunities and initiate workable solutions. Highlight and escalate areas of concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a related Numerical discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the internal control, audit, risk management and accounting
- Relevant professional certification e.g. Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ACA).
Skills / Attributes:
- Honesty and Reliability
- Collaboration and Resilience
- Critical thinking and Attention to Detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Objectivity and Independence.
N150,000.00 – N200,000.00 / month.
Deadline: 15th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role and location as the subject of the email containing.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted and contacted.