Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Integration Engineer
Req ID: 458482
Location: Lagos, LA, NG
Are You in?
ur Exciting Opportunity:
- We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement, and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network, and/or system hosted in automation hubs or solutions.
- Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality, and capacity monitoring of the systems.
- You will supply to Market Area automation activities by developing or implementing automation for specified solutions or nodes.
- You will support installation activities, including pre-studies
- Prepare system test, module test, and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration/integration work and automation
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Execute test
- Developing automation scripts/pipelines
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Less than 1 year of experience
- Demonstrated ability in Software Integration or Automation
- Crafting & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer/solution expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications or Unix / Linux administrator certification or any DevOps automation certification that would be an advantage.