Team Ace – Our client, deal with influencer marketing, they provide very exciting opportunities for passionate individuals to be involved in shaping the future of influencer marketing.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Influencer Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for an influencer marketing Manager to manage, leverage, and grow our influential content creators community and brand partnerships by implementing creative strategies and tactics, and to carry out all administrative duties associated with influencer marketing.
- This role is full time – both office and remote.
Here are some things you’ll do on the job:
- Understand the trends on the Internet particularly on social media, such as TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and other social media platforms
- You will lead the development and execution of strategic marketing partnerships that drive both revenue and marketing support to the agency.
- You will support the team in the areas of Talent Sourcing and Communication
- You will be required to create, develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing brand partners.
- You will research trends, analyse usage habits and help to monitor the success of our Campaigns
- You will also coordinate with external service providers and partners
- With your creativity, you will contribute to delivering best in entertainment marketing, content, and event programs for new and existing clients.
- You will partake in the planning, execution and follow-up of individual projects as well as all administrative activities
- 2+ years experience in a sales, marketing or account management team, preferably in a marketing agency or fast growth environment
- Experience working with small business owners and marketers
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing is a plus
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively drive conversations that leads to conversions
- You must be a holder of a degree course with a focus on marketing, sales or communication
- Good writing and negotiation skills in English
- Tons of energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Minimum of B.Sc qualification.
- N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Deadline: 25th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Influencer Marketing Manager” as the subject of the mail.