Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Innoson Kiara Academy Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme – 2021
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Innoson Kiara Academy, Nnewi, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six-month training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme
Location: Nnewi, Anambra
Duration: 6 months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employer’s Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Innoson Kiara Academy, Nnewi will be conducting six months Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Auto Mechanic
- Auto Electrical / Electronic
- Auto Spray Painting
- Auto Fabrication and Welding
- Information and Communication Technology
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the areas mentioned and promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free study, lunch and a monthly stipend.
- The programme is entirely non-residential. Candidates, will therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and possess any of the following qualifications
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Federal Craft Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test and must bring 2 passport size photographs along with the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Education Qualification Certificate(s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or Driver’s Licence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand-written Application, two recent Passport Photographs and photocopies of Credentials to: email@example.com
Drop a hard copy addressed in a sealed envelope to:
The Training Manager,
Innoson Kiara Academy,
No. 2, Innoson Industrial Estate,
Akwa-Uru, Umudim Nnewi,
Plot W / L Innoson Technical Industrial Layout,
For more information Please call: Nnewi Campus: 07069005664 / 08038713376; Enugu Campus: 07083402815 / 07067498160 / 08064711733 Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 11th June 2021.