Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / ABSHA Digital Access ICT Training Project 2022
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ABSHA Digital Access, Jos, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months technical skills training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training
Location: Jos, Plateau
Duration: 4 months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with ABSHA Digital Access, Jos will be conducting a four months Technical Skills Training Programme in the following trade areas:
- Web Site Design and Development
- Internet and IP Security
- Corel Draw/Graphics
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the areas mentioned above. It is also designed to promote public-private sector collaboration in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
- This programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Admitted candidates will enjoy tuition fee.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas.
- National Diploma Certificate.
Deadline: 6th May, 2022.
12th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should submit a hand written Application, two (2) recent Passport Photographs and photocopies of Credentials to: email@example.com
Drop a hard copy in a sealed envelope to:
The Training Manager,
ABSHA Digital Access CBT & Training Centre,
No. 3, Former Nitel Building, Yakubu Gowon Way,
Old Airport Junction, Jos,
Candidates are expected to write an entry test. Only successful candidates after the test will be invited for an interview. All shortlisted candidates will be required to come with the original of their Certificates (including Birth Certificate) to the venue of the interview. Candidates are required to make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation for the two days exercise.
- Test Date: Tuesday 10th May, 2022
- Time: 8:00am
- Venue: ABSHA Digital Access, CBT & Training Centre, No. 3, Former Nitel Building, Yakubu Gowon Way, Old Airport Junction, Jos, Plateau State.
Note: For more information: Please, call: 08033929915 or 07088510582.