Inbound Audit Officer at Technology Distributions Limited (TD) iLIFE
Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, IBM, Dell, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Bosch & Samsung.
As the first manufacturer-accredited local distributor for the sub-region, TD, with the support of the OEMs, successfully confronted the myriad challenges posed by the hitherto unstructured market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inbound Audit Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Complete audits which are risk based and factually accurate in an efficient and effective manner;
- Identify, recommend and support operational improvements in Internal Audit’s own processes and tools;
- Keep abreast of and share knowledge of business developments and initiatives;
- Compliance with statutory policies and rules;
- Identify the area of auditing and prepare audit calendar for the Financial year;
- Implementation of audit schedule by visiting respective units and carrying out audit as per schedule; Perform timely follow up of issues to ensure agreed actions have been effectively implemented;
- Review of company’s financial statements and analyze the lack of process;
- To ensure timely preparation of various reports;
- Assess the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes and identify control weaknesses;
- Recommend commercially balanced, risk based solutions to identified issues.
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Report to Head of Audit about system audit results, and recommend changes in operations and sales activities.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with Head of audit.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor managementâ€™s interventions.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sectorâ€™s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- A minimum of OND / B.Sc. in Accounting
- Professional Qualification in Audit will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 1-year experience/ entry level.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence.
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software (Dynamix) and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be reached.