Import Specialist – Airfreight at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import Specialist – Airfreight
- Support activities of company’s import logistics (air freight shipments) to ensure compliance with required shipping documentation and on-time delivery of materials to the Plants.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any Social Science or Sciences
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in related industry
- Implement import logistics plans for air shipments in line with standard operating practice
- Prepare and submit customs documents required to facilitate clearing of imported cargo and vetting of assessment draft for custom duty payment
- Communicate with appointed clearing agents to ensure follow up and speedy clearance of cargo at the seaports
- Preparation of necessary documentation for processing of Pre-Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) and communicate with the plants on delivery schedule, estimated time of arrival and expected time of delivery
- Processing and reconciliation of clearing agents’ Invoices and payment of Import duties for all air shipments
- Preparation of landed cost for air shipments and collection/submission of Foreign Exchange Control Documents (FECD)
- Follow up with Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) to obtain necessary Import Permits and support in activation of Product Certificate on their platform
Deadline: 16th December, 2020.