ICT Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work with end users to identify and deliver required solutions
- Maintain and troubleshoot all network and computer related issues;
- Integrate security, physical control solutions for all confidential data and systems;
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
- Identify security gaps and provide relevant solutions in consultation with the Operations manager;
- Test and evaluate all new technology including M&E systems e.g. database systems, websites etc.;
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment;
- Monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users;
- Integrate and configure computer networking for best performance;
- Troubleshoot and repair of hardware, operating systems and applications;
- Enhance office IT system through appropriate upgrades and advise Operations Unit on changes or improvements required;
- Help install and support of all ICT hardware and software;
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Information Technology or a relevant field required;
- At least 2 years of experience providing information communications technology (ICT) and administrative support in a development context;
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent technical knowledge of network and PC hardware
- Strong written and communications skills
- Analitical and problem-solving abilities
Deadline: 17th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detail CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Application for ICT Assistant” as subject of the email.