Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel Available Job Opportunity
Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel – “Some say you can’t put a price on comfort.” ibis hotels prove the contrary by offering their guests well-being at the best price. Fully-equipped rooms, innovative bedding and 24-hour reception services. Welcome to the world’s leading economy hotel brand.
Ibis is a brand of economy hotels focused on evolutive design with simple and flexible furniture and owned by Accor. Created in 1974, Ibis became Accor’s economy mega brand in 2011 with the launch of Ibis Styles and Ibis Budget. Ibis manages 1174 hotels in 67 countries (2018). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
- First impressions are everything! As a Front Desk Officer, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling
Your experience and skills include:
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Prior Experience working in a luxury hotel in a similar position
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.
What is in it for You:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2022.