Human Resources Officer (Female) at Aideplanet Limited
Aideplanet Limited is a Human Resource Consulting organisation that offer both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting services across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Allen, Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources Officer will facilitate new hires for the company. This will include screening, recruiting, interviewing, and placing workers.
- She will on-board new employees, and guide new employees through the complicated process of benefits and compensation.
- HND, OND, BSc qualification
- Minimum of 1 – 5 years experience
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks, knows how to work ahead before the task is assigned
- She must know how to write good content and articles
- Use Social Media to sell and communicate product and services
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Intermediate)
- Good selling skill
- Possesses superb spoken communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Great “people-person”skills and professional attitude
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Performing administrative tasks
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Updating job requirements when needed
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Representing employer in community and recruiting events
- Overseeing social events
Salary: N40,000 monthly.
Deadline: 11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Female Only should apply for this role.
- Any MS Word document will not be processed