Human Resources Manager at Contec Global Group
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- The HR manager is responsible for leading and supervising a team of HR professionals that handles all employee related issues including recruitment, performance management, Learning & Development, regulatory compliance, employee relations and other core HR related duties
Job – Requirements
- 12-15 years’ working experience as a HR professional with proven years of experience as a Manager
- Must have sound knowledge on Labour laws and HR best practices
- Must be a certified HR practitioner
- Minimum of M.BA in Human Resource Management or other related courses
- Must have relevant experience and knowledge with HRMS (SAGE ERP)
Deadline: 15th June, 2020.