Human Resources (HR) Officer at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. They are currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Officer
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will undertake all hiring activities, and all HR related activities.
Requirements and Qualifications
- First degree in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or any Management or Social Sciences course
- Proven 2-3 years’ experience in similar role or any related organization.
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation.
- Must be very versatile in all recruitment process
Skills / Abilities:
- Must be very versatile in all recruitment process.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communications and analytical skills.
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in all interview processes
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Updating job requirements when needed
- Participate in staff appraisal.
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Representing employer in community and recruiting events
- Perform other HR duties as required.
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.