Human Resources (HR) Intern at Sao Koopman Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- We are seeking a Human Resources (HR) Intern for immediate appointment in Abuja, FCT. In a variety of capacities, the Intern will provide end-to-end support on all client projects with a view to improve turnaround time and client satisfaction.
- This position is for a period of Six (6) Months and will be unpaid. The successful candidate is guaranteed quality professional experience as well as free access to training programmes and funded travel opportunities.
- While previous work experience is not compulsory, the ideal candidate must be technology savvy and possess the right attitude for learning.
- The candidate will work and be in contact with individuals both within and outside the organization, relaying information that is highly sensitive or confidential.
- Provide general administrative support including logistical support to all training sessions
- Conduct applicant profiling and generate longlist using determined selection criteria
- Maintain the organization’s social media accounts with a focus to increasing engagement and visibility.
- Maintain all files both electronic and physical files
- Prepare proposal documents in line with identified client requirements.
- Generate a pipeline of prospective clients by making cold calls and sending emails.
Ideal Candidate’s qualifications and attributes
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology, Economics, Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or English
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Insatiable curiosity for HR Management
- Technology Savvy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should sen their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th September, 2020.