Sooyah Bistro Limited – We are a one-stop Suya culinary restaurant. Sooyah Bistro is our way of combining an age-old tradition with today’s innovation, resulting in an amazingly unique, tasty and creative culinary experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
Location: Lekki Peninsula, Lagos
- HRM certified applicants only – CIPM, SHRM, PHR etc.
- The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives.
- They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Manages talent acquisition process such as sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Creates and updates the compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys.
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant legal rules and regulations for all positions.
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences.
- Manages monthly payroll for all employees.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Experience in managing Human Resources at a restaurant or FMCG is a plus
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- As you join us, you will be leading in a fast-paced environment with a dedicated team working together to provide our customers with the highest possible level of service.
- We ask for your commitment to delivering outstanding quality and results that exceed customer expectations. In addition, we expect your personal accountability in all the products, actions, advice and results that you provide as a representative of our organization. In return, we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to expand your horizons as we grow to become the world’s best and largest, Nigerian quick-service restaurant chain.
- Premium health insurance
- Laptop, smartphone and CUG line
- Monthly talk and data allowance
- Vacation Policy: Entitled to 21 days a year