NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company that provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, and FMCGs, etc. We are looking for an HR Manager to lead our HR team and support the growth of our company. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company, from recruiting to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. You will be responsible for working with different departments.The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Job Summary / Purpose
- Managing company staff, including recruitment and selection process
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Onboarding newcomers to the company
- Determining suitable salaries and remuneration
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
- Developing adequate induction and training
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy
- The Human Resource Manager will report directly to the CEO.
Skill & Qualifications
- Graduate degree or equivalent in Human Resources or Business Administration would be necessary, along with previous experience in the HR field.
- Pofessional certification is also a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- People-oriented and result-driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and database
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and CEO
- Must be up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Outstanding communication, negotiations, analytical, and presentation skills
Deadline: 4th December, 2020.