Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a not – for – profit, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) that was founded in 2004 by Josephine Ogazi and Joseph Egwuonwu. WEWE started out as a Community Based Organisation (CBO) with the aim of providing scholarships and economic empowerment to orphans and widows in Okigwe, Imo State and has since expanded its aims and objectives.
WEWE is registered as a national NGO with CAC under incorporated trustees and its registration number is CAC/IT/NO33132.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource / Administrative Associate (Volunteer)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Volunteer
Qualification, Requirement, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year NGO communication experience.
- Previous work experience in Abuja metropolis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook, and other useful software.
- Well-organized, with the ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with email correspondence.
- Excellent and positive attitude
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the shortlisting job application
- Draft recruitment memo
- Conduct staff meetings
- Assist in filling monthly timesheet
- Support and maintain office administration in the Abuja office in an efficient manner
- Work alongside with human resource in carrying out interview sections when required
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
- organizing, arranging, and coordinating meetings
- Photocopying and filing appropriate documents as needed
- Assist in ordering office stationery and supplies when needed
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to the appropriate person.
N50,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and quaified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the position to: email@example.com
Important Information and Notice
- Please indicate the title of the position applied for in the subject line of the email. Applicants should provide their functional emails / mobile phone numbers on their CV as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.
- WEWE’s recruitment process for these positions will be on a rolling basis and while we thank all applicants for showing interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Applications will be reviewed in batches on a first-come-first-served basis. WEWE reserves the right to conclude this recruitment process when suitable candidates are selected.