HSE Coordinator at CWAY Nigeria Limited
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Coordinator
Location: Isolo – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification / Skills
- B.Sc / HND related fields.
- At least 5 years in a related role
- NEBOSH Certification
- HSE Certification (Level 1,2,3)
- Proficiency in RCA and Problem Solving.
- Conduct strict adherence to permit to work system.
- Develop and Coordinate equipment and Material inspection checklist and monitor full compliance.
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) legislation, Regulations and Codes of Practice relevant to your work, as well as Delegate Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to HSE Project plan, meet contractual agreement and regulatory compliance.
- Carry out site risk assessments with Contractors, Line Managers and Employees. Put in place risk control and elimination measures.
- Identify HSE training needs of existing workers and ensure such trainings are promptly conducted.
- Identify and coordinate creation and installation of Facility safety signs.
- Report to Line Manager all HSE-related issues and proffer strategic advices, to ensure full implementation of decision made.
- Conduct HSE Induction for New Employees.
- Any other duties that be assigned by the Line Manager.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.