HR / Business Development Consultant at Nicole Sinclair
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents.
We are recuiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Business Development Consultant
- We are looking for an HR consultant. This individual will be responsible for driving key business initiatives that will drive client relationships while helping to drive revenues in HR services.
- The individual must have prior work experience in a small to a medium-sized organization; with expertise in HR processes, recruitment, and training
- Present organization to clients relevant to the progression of the business
- Establish, propagate and maintain a relationship with existing and potential clients
- Spearhead branding activities for the company
- Customer relationship management
- Assist in leading, supervising the current Hr projects teams in delivering on different briefs
- Promote and maintain a business image
- Revenue generation
- Implement and Monitor the progress of Hr related projects
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of Hr
- Involvement in recruitment, remaining, HR process management band outsourcing projects as required by clients
- Serve as support to the CEO in facing their clients and proffering solutions, this will include client meetings and proposals development
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Must have a 1st degree from a reputable university
- Must have at least 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Must have business development related experience
- Must have HR skills and have a minimum of 2 years practice in HR-related function
- Must have a can-do and entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be able to work in a growing company and willing to contribute to its growth.
- Must be target oriented
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Having an HR certification will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 18th September, 2020.