Who can register?
This registration exercise is open to all Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises operating in Nigeria, including Artisans, traders, Tailors, Fashion Designers, Spare Parts Dealers, Barbers, and so much more! If you run a business, you are qualified to register.
Registering as an MSME on this database will enable critical stakeholders in the private and public sectors to provide you with the necessary support, policies, and programs tailored for you. Registered MSMEs will be the direct beneficiaries of various SMEDAN programs, as well as other public and private sector organizations.
What Are the Benefits of Registration?
The registration exercise is simple and easy to complete within minutes. More importantly:
- Creation of a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number (SUIN);
- Access to the SMEDAN Conditional Grant Scheme (Grants of up to N50,000 per MSME);
- Priority funding from public and private sector financial institutions, including International Donor Agencies;
- Empowerment Programs and Entrepreneurship Training
- Business Insurance and Many More
How to register your business
visit: https://smedanregister.ng/register.php to complete your registration today!