How To Connect Your NIN To Your SIM Cards | All Network
Prefer not to state
Below are a few steps to link your phone number with your NIN:
- For MTN users, simply dial *785# and get it done in few seconds or Visit https://mtnonline.com/nim using your phone or computer
- Complete the NIN linking form by entering your name, phone number, NIN, and email address.
- Submit the form as soon as you’re done.
- Wait for feedback from the network.
For those using Airtel as a network provider, dial *121# to submit your National Identification Number (NIN) for verification and subsequent link to your number.
Follow the steps below:
1. Dial *121# on the Airtel line you wish to link.
2. Type 1 for “NIN Capture” and send.
3. Enter your 11-digit NIN and send.
Wait for the message confirming your submission. If you get an error, just wait for some time and try again.
Other networks (Glo and 9mobile)
9mobile – dial 746 or 200
Glo – text REG to 746 or 3456
For other lines, simply visit the nearest office of your service provider to register/link your NIN.