How To Apply For Kaduna State 2020 Dry Season Wheat Farming Programme
https://kdsg-jobs.com/agencyjobs/ Enrolment Into The 2020 Dry Season Wheat Farming
In a bid to improve wheat production and processing, the Kaduna State Government is inviting interested young farmers to enroll in the year 2020 dry season wheat farming programme being done in collaboration with the Central Bank in Nigeria.
1. be above the age of 18 years
2. be a citizen of Nigeria
3. be at sound mental health and moral character
4. be without a prior criminal record
5. be resident or willing to reside in one at the following local government areas
- Birnin Gwari
6. Be willing to work under the supervision of the Kaduna State Government.
Successful applicants shall upon enrolment undergo extensive training on wheat Farming. The training Exercise shall be in the middle of October 2020, while the Farming Season begins in the first week of November 2020.
Interested persons should click on this link https://kdsg-jobs.com/
Click on new job openings
Click on ENROLMENT INTO THE 2020 DRY SEASON WHEAT FARMING
To submit your Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers, Qualifications, Bank Account Number and Bank Verification Number.
Deadline: The deadline for the submission of applications is on Wednesday, 30th September 2020.
Notice that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.