Henkel Recruitment for Production Planning Supervisor
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Planning Supervisor
Job ID: 20008242
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Coordinating production workflow to ensure optimum line performance and high production accuracy (service level).
- Facilitate weekly pre-production planning meeting to review plant capacity and resource allocation.
- Monitor the production team’s performance and KPI.
- Drive and enforce adherence to production plans.
- Creating of seamless production sequence for efficient line utilization and high customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years overall working experience.
- Must have work as a Production / Manufacturing analyst
- Knowledge of Data analysis and Capacity analysis.
- Experience in the use of SAP.
- Proficient in MS Office tools.