Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics & Customer Service Manager
JOB ID: 20003586
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Type: Fixed term contract
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
- Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Assuming responsibility for the Laundry & Home Care business unit.
- Supporting Supply Chain and Customer Operation teams on their daily process.
- Managing timely and accurate submission of KPI reports.
- Assuming responsibility for the end to end execution of logistics and warehouse process.
- Acting as the key team member in implementing logistics and warehouse projects.
- Is responsible for the transportation and warehouse cost controlling.
- Ensuring appropriate handling, storing and transportation of hazardous materials in line with Henkel Guidelines and local regulations by contracted 3PLs.
- Participating in internal and external warehouse audits.
- Developing skills in matters of projects, supply chain and operations.
- Assuming responsibility for recognizing and recommending operational improvements.
- Executing customer data updates, order creation and order status follow up.
- Supporting supply chain team with the maintenance of master data in SAP/APO systems.
- Identifying and resolving supply exceptions by expediting purchase orders, re-allocating existing inventory and establishing safety stock parameters.
- Solving logistics and warehouse bottlenecks and offering proactive solutions for the similar issues.
Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or a related field with successful academic record.
- At least 5 years of experience, ideally within the multinational environment.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in Logistics and Warehouse Operations is required.
- Customer Service experience is required.
- Cross-functional understanding in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production with project management experience.
- Planning, Production, Supply Chain Execution, OTC-knowledge is desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Competent in problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people.
- Advanced user of MS Office applications, APO, SAP or similar ERP system know-how is preferred.
- An ideal candidate must be available to join 1st July 2020 and ready to work from Ibadan, Nigeria on a fixed term contract.