Henkel Recruitment for Finance Supervisor – Supply Chain
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Supervisor – Supply Chain
Job ID: 20008163
Contract & Job Type: Full Time, Regular
- Process review and implementation for finance & Warehouse management modules.
- Budget vs actual cost management, variance analysis and root cause analysis.
- Planning the stock taking and computing variance analysis.
- Updating Material flow in SAP starting form inward of material till dispatch of FG.
- CAPEX controlling and reporting on the status of projects at the manufacturing site.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external guidelines and standards.
- Savings Validation and lead on Continuous improvement Projects.
- Capex steering and Business case preparation.
- Process order reporting and review Cost monitoring for Plant and supply operations.
- Inventory count monitoring and reporting Spare part valuation and accounting.
- Preparation of financial analyses and management reports to support the Supply chain controller.
Qualifications and Skills
- University (degree) in Accounting, Finance, and related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years overall work experience.
- Experience in International Projects would be preferred.
- SAP (ERP) knowledge in manufacturing accounting and processes.
- MS Office good knowledge of finance and accounting guidelines.
- Good communication and presentation skills.