Henkel Recruitment for Engineering Supervisor
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Supervisor
JOB ID: 20008092
Contract & Job Type: Full Time, Regular
- Design and review all safety practices and program of Mechanical Technician and ensures that all technical team abides with all company and federal safety guidelines while carrying out daily activities.
- Recommend and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product
- To maintain logs of machine repair and maintenance, conduct job performance assessments and keep track of mechanic production.
- Assigns jobs to mechanics and create schedules to ensure that coverage for possible machine breakdowns is maintained at all times and also oversee the training of mechanics.
- Work cooperatively with other departments to meet plant objectives, diagnose complex equipment problems.
- Collaborating with store supervisor to ensures that spare parts for repairs and installation are kept on hand at all times by keeping inventory records and ordering parts as needed.
- Any other assigned duties from line manager.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years in Manufacturing Plant or 3 years in detergent manufacturing plant.
- Ideal candidate should be a COREN registered member.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Operation Monitoring – Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly systems.
- Evaluation Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Mechanical – Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.