Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Nurse
Job ID: 20008263
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Lead Occupational health assessment of the plant employee and share recommendations with the Plant SHE manager.
- Attend to all first aid cases in the Plant.
- Lead organize meeting and training for Plant first aiders on regular basis.
- Coordinate the activities in the Plant clinic.
- Ensure that adequate drugs are available in the Plant clinic.
- Inspect and replenish all Plant first aid box for compliance with local regulations.
- Schedule and organize health campaigns and health talks on a regular basis.
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse.
- 3 years of overall working experience.