Help Desk And Document Controller in a Multinational Oil and Gas Company
JOB TITLE: HELP DESK AND DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
• Develop internal and external communication materials for the Division and by
• Support the process of an efficient management information, collaboration and archiving system for CA&D
• Assist to prepare the daily publishing or digital streaming of Community/stakeholders Broadcasts /awareness and sensitizations
• Identifies and supervise communication contractors able to develop some communication materiel.
• Report on progress evolution of all projects developed by CAD and Community Relations.
• Propose and design signage standards for MOU/CSR projects for use by all vendors and consultants.
• Publish periodic newsletters, Magazines, speech writings etc for enhancing the image of CAD/ COMPANY
• Ensure all visitors are properly booked, sensitized, guided and managed
• Track all relevant documents on the SharePoint, Drives and intranet
• Coordinating data collection, evaluation and reporting of help desk activities in CA&D
• Monitor and document all electronic media broadcast and print media publications of CAD activities in general on the SharePoint platform
• Ensure adherence to company graphic standards in various CA&D publications and programme publicity materials
• Liaise with other entities through scheduled meeting for harmonious working relationship with CAD
• Facilitate photo and video coverage of CA&D activities, projects and programmes to generate publicity tools for both the print and electronic media in order to improve COMPANY’s image perception Maintain an image library(photo & video) for all CA&D publications via CAD SharePoint, brochures, newsletters, video documentaries
• Collate units reports for departmental weekly meetings
• Attend and participate in MoU meetings taking minutes of meetings, photographs
• Contribute to the collation, editing and publishing of half year and annual CAD Report
• Bachelor’s degree or HND in Mass Communications, computer science, engineering, arts or related discipline
• Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Professional Experience (number of years): 2- 5 years communication & support experience with good IT skills.
• Port Harcourt office with occasional visit onshore/offshore fields
• Standard office hours, 5 days a week
DEADLINE 21st September, 2020
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted*