Head, Wholesale Value Chain Management at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Wholesale Value Chain Management
Job Identification: 447
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Develop and operationalize the Wholesale route-to-market value chain management strategy in partnership with Principal Business units.
- Establish business objectives and work programs for the Wholesale Value Chain Management unit based on expected client needs, market opportunities, and development results.
- Accelerate customer acquisition and cross-selling, leveraging data analytics and technology to grow collections across the wholesale value chain of top Corporates.
- Manage the Wholesale Value Chain Management Unit’s budget (internal and external funds) to support the implementation of relevant customer and business strategies.
- Lead on high-priority special initiatives as practicable, make joint product presentations with Principal Business Unit Relationship teams to optimize wholesale value chain prospects.
- Lead the learning agenda to foster technical & Service excellence within the Wholesale Value Chain management team, in accordance with strategic and operational priorities.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any discipline
- Minimum experience: 12 years banking experience, 3 of which should be in Relationship Management/Product capacity.
Deadline: 8th February, 2022 at 04:43 PM