Head of Operations at Assets Microfinance Bank Limited
Assets Microfinance Bank Limited is a financial institution set up to empower Nigerians with greater financial freedom by making access to loans faster, simpler, safer and more affordable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
- Establish and review key operational risk indicators/key control standards and formulate action plans to minimize the Bank’s exposure to fraud and losses.
- Manage the Bank’s operational risk exposure by supporting the Business to identify areas of operational risk exposure and by developing and implementing corrective action.
- Design, develop and keep updated the Banks’ Operations Manual and ensure compliance to all operational guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Responsible for re-engineering business processes to improve customer service, cost-effectiveness and controls.
- Education: B.Sc / M.Sc / HND
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Must have 7-10 years experience in a similar role.
Deadline: 19th June, 2020.