Redwoods Capital Limited – We are a startup finance and asset management firm situated in Victoria Island, creating and managing investors’ wealth with technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Growth
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Creating and executing on marketing strategies, including but not limited to content marketing, building channel strategies, experimenting with different growth strategies
- Plan and execute interviews and press conferences, and manage relationships with the press and media organisations
- Design, execute and track the performance of product and company advertising on traditional, offline and online channels
- Maintain and manage feedback and communication channels with customers to drive customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty
- Identifying channels to test, running tests, carrying out customer/audience segmentation analysis, develop and promote social media, and find ways to optimize these channels
- Working closely with top management, product and engineering teams to build viral and growth loops to shape the product to self-grow
- Manage a comprehensive employee communications strategy and plan that directly supports the business strategy, vision and values and use a range of appropriate tools that are measurable.
- Experimenting and iterating ideas to find effective ways to reach potential and existing customers
- Develop and implement promotions, marketing strategies and programs to promote the brand as well as products and services of the company.
- Work in a lean startup and agile process
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing (or a professional marketing qualification).
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing can be an advantage.
- Editing and writing skills
- Web development skills
- Project management skills
- Speaking skills
- Video editing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th June, 2020.