Head of Finance at Reliable Steel & Plastic Ind. Limited
Reliable Plastic was incorporated on April 28th, 1998. We have been committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. Apart from the outstanding service that is provided, consumers are sure to be completely satisfied with the end product. Reliable Plastic promises to use only quality material for your product. Everything is done in-house with the company and therefore is your one-stop shop for product manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
- We are looking for a Head of Finance to supervise all financial tasks of our company and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially.
- Head of Finance responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
- Ultimately, you will maintain our company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- M.Sc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. ICAN) is a plus.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Approve or reject budgets
- Conduct risk management
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board members about funding options
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions